Notifications of Student Travel Fund have been sent!
The IEEE PEAC 2018 Advance Program is now available online!
Notifications of paper acceptance have been sent!
Digest Submission Deadline Extended to June 15th, 2018
Call for Papers for IEEE PEAC'2018 Released!
IEEE International Power Electronics and Application Conference and Exposition (PEAC) is an international conference for presentation and discussion of the state-of-the-art in power electronics, energy conversion and its applications. The IEEE PEAC’2018 is the second meeting of PEAC, which will be held in Shenzhen, China, during November 4-7, 2018.
The worldwide power electronic industry, research, and academia are cordially invited to participate in an array of presentations, tutorials, exhibitions and social activities for the advancement of science, technology, engineering education, and fellowship. Technical interests of the conference are included but not limited to:
- Switching Power Supply: DC/DC converter, Power Factor Correction converter
- Inverter and control: DC/AC Inverter, Modulation and Control
- Power Devices and applications: Si, SiC, and GaN devices
- Magnetics, Passive Integration, Magnetics for Wireless and EMI
- Control, Modeling, Simulation, System Stability and Reliability
- Conversion Technologies for Renewable Energy and Energy Saving
- Power Electronics for Transmission and Distribution
- Power Electronics for Electric Vehicles, Railway, Marine, Airplane etc.
- Power Electronics for Lighting and Consumer Electronics
- Power Electronics for Data center and Telecom