Technical interests of the conference are included but not limited to:
* Switching Power Supply: DC/DC converter, Power Factor Correction converter
* Inverter and control: DC/AC Inverter, Modulation and Control
* Power Devices and applications: Si, SiC, and GaN devices
* Magnetics, Passive Integration, Magnetics for Wireless and EMI
* Control, Modeling, Simulation, System Stability and Reliability
* Conversion Technologies for Renewable Energy and Energy Saving
* Power Electronics for Transmission and Distribution
* Power Electronics for Electric Vehicles, Railway, Marine, Airplane etc.
* Power Electronics for Lighting and Consumer Electronics
* Power Electronics for Data center and Telecom
The working language of the conference is English. Prospective authors are invited to electronically submit digests of their work in English (Maximum 6 pages in double space, in pdf format), following the in-structions available on the website: http://www.peac-conf.org/. The digest is a summary of your paper including the digest title, abstract, digest text and references, Digest template download.
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings, and submitted to the IEEE Xplore on-line digital library and EI Compendex.
|Submission of digests
||May 30th, 2018
|Submission of tutorial proposals
||July 1st, 2018
|Notification of paper acceptance
||July 15th, 2018
|Submission of final papers
||Aug 30th, 2018
Please click here to download the Call for Papers.