CALLS FOR CONTENT
Notifications of Student Travel Fund have been sent!
The IEEE PEAC 2018 Advance Program is now available online!
Notifications of paper acceptance have been sent!
Digest Submission Deadline Extended to June 15th, 2018
Call for Papers for IEEE PEAC'2018 Released!
In order to strengthen the cooperation among industries with academics, PEAC'2018 will arrange industry sessions during the conference, of which the objective is to provide a unique forum for industry participants to present and exchange their latest achievements on power electronics, energy conversion and its applications.
- Switching Power Supply: DC/DC converter, Power Factor Correction and control
- Inverter and control: DC/AC Inverter, Modulation and Control
- Power Devices and applications: Si, SiC, and GaN devices
- Magnetics, Passive Integration, Magnetics for Wireless and EMI
- Conversion Technologies for Renewable Energy and Energy storage
- Power Electronics for Electric Vehicles, Railway, etc.
- Power Electronics for Data center and Telecom
- System Design, Manufacturability and Reliability
Speakers are invited to make a presentation only without submitting a formal paper.
These presentations will be included in the PEAC'2018 conference proceeding. Each Presentation should be limited within 30 minutes (25 minutes for presentation, plus 5 minutes for questions and discussions).
To submit a proposal for an Industry Session at PEAC, please provide a summary of the presentation content, a description of the target audience, and a short professional biog raphy of the speaker. We seek technical presentations rather than marketing-oriented talks.
If the proposal is accepted, speaker must submit a final presentation before the deadline. Speakers are required to register for PEAC'2018 in accordance with PEAC registration policies.
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Submission of industry session proposals||June 30th, 2018|
|Notification of proposal acceptance||July 31st, 2018|
|Submission of final presentations||September 15th, 2018|